Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blog 10: Midterm Reflection

In reflecting on the Midterm, I felt it was straightforward and effective. We were given questions on pretty much all of the important areas learned from class. One of the questions I missed was based on a lesson I missed, iste.org. Since I have missed one day of class this semester, I can honestly say that it pays on the midterm (and assignments) to attend every class of this course. I missed the screenshot part of the second part of the midterm. I knew it would probably be on it too but, laziness got the best of me and I did not review that before the exam. My computer at home is a PC, so had I had my old MAC I probably would have got that part of the question right. However, it is important for a future teacher to know how to use both a MAC and a PC. Now I know that on a MAC, press control-apple-shift-4 to do a screenshot. I did know the control-apple-shift part but forgot the 4. Now, I dont think I will forget that. Overall, I think this midterm was a great review of the material learned so far. It is nice to take a course where I can see the productivity of what I have learned.

No comments: